The Nathan Jamil Scholarship was created in honor of one of our Optimist Members & friend, Nathan Jamil, who exemplifies true optimism. He has been a member of the Farmington /Farmington Hills Breakfast Optimist Club for 20 years. Nathan is an amazing man, a devoted husband, father, grandfather & friend. He has always given to his church, St. Fabian, and his community. His smile is infectious and his love of life is a true inspiration to all of us.
- Partial to full funding for Early Childhood, Special Services programs, YMCA camps & programs, Educational based programs including tutoring is available for preschool though high school age children living in the Farmington/Farmington Hills area.
- Funding is available for youth scholarships for individuals that follow the optimist creed.
- Applicants are evaluated without regard to race, religion, natural origin, sex or physical ability.
- Funding is limited and not guaranteed to all applicants.
- Scholarships will be awarded based on need and merit.
Click here to view/print Application Form
Click here to view/print Donation Form